- Nolathane bushing kits are covered for their lifetime.
- Nolathane complete control arms (excl. 45946L & 45946R), trailing arms, panhard rods, strut rods, lowering blocks, u bolts, camber bolts and sway bar links are covered by a 3 year/60,000km warranty from the date of their original installation. 45946L & 45946R are covered by a 12 month/20,000km warranty.
- The warranty relating to the Nolathane products covers the Nolathane products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Nolathane products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. This warranty does not apply to any defects arising from the Nolathane products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained.
- The warranty relating to a Nolathane product only applies to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Nolathane product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Nolathane product to Redranger Pty Ltd, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid), along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Nolathane product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Nolathane product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming the warranty relating to the Nolathane product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as “Race”, “Competition” or “Off-road”.
- The warrantor's details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297, 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
Click for the full terms and conditions of trade.
Please complete the registration details for one or more Nolathane parts below.