Kit Contains; 45027, 45006, 49009, 43010 42170, 43020, 43023, 47007, 47050, 47006, 47044, 47047
- essential to 'Nolathane Your Car'
- Front Control Arm - Lower Bushing Kit
- Front Control Arm - Upper Bushing Kit
- Front Crossmember - To Chassis Bushing Kit
- Front Shock Absorber - Upper Bushing Kit
- Front Sway Bar - Link Kit
- Rear Shock Absorber - Lower Bushing Kit
- Rear Shock Absorber - Upper Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - Eye Front Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - Eye Rear And Shackle Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - Slipper Pad Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - To Saddle Insulator Bushing Kit
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and its springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicle's suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes, and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.