Kit Contains; 44200, 45504, 43037, 43036, 47213A
x 2, 48090, 48001, 42002, 42933, 47023, 47342, 47015, 47165
- essential to 'Nolathane Your Car'
- Front Control Arm - Lower Inner Camber Bolt Kit
- Front Control Arm - Lower Bushing Kit (Direct OE Replacement Design)
- Front Shock Absorber - Lower Bushing Kit
- Front Shock Absorber - Upper Bushing Kit
- Front Spring - Saddle Kit
- Front Strut Rod - To Chassis Bushing Kit
- Front Sway Bar - Link Bushing Kit
- Front Sway Bar - Link Washer Kit
- Rear Spring - Eye Front Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - Eye Rear And Shackle Bushing Kit
- Rear Spring - To Saddle Insulator Bushing Kit
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and its springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicle's suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes, and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.